The safety of our staff, service users, contractors and visitors remains a priority for Berwick Youth Project, As Covid-19 continues to spread, BYP will monitor our visitor protocol based on current recommendations from the Government.
To prevent the spread of Covid-19 and to reduce the potential risk of exposure to anyone entering Berwick Youth Project premises, we will now ask everyone to undergo a screening process prior to appointments being made which involve entering the premises.
The following questions will be asked:
- Have you been diagnosed with Covid-19 within the last 14 days?
- Have you had close contact with or cared for someone diagnosed with Covid-19 within the last 14 days?
- Do you currently have a cough, high temperature or difficulty breathing?
- Do you currently have two or more of the following symptoms- chills, fever, muscle pain, sore throat, a new loss of taste or smell?
- Is your temperature currently above 37*?
In addition to these questions anyone wishing to visit BYP will be asked to disclose any underlying health issues which may make them more vulnerable to Covid-19.
Anyone answering yes to any of the above will be asked to access support via telephone, email or Zoom as they will not be able to enter the premises.
Thank you for your understanding during these complicated times.